Care Instructions |
- Rinse thoroughly after use. hand wash separately in cold running water.
- Use mild detergent. strong detergents may cause product to bleed or fade.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry. dry flat or drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use your favorite swimwear in hot springs and in warm jacuzzi, warm/hot water may cause damage/bleeding of swimwear fabric.
- We use the best dyes available however we cannot guarantee complete color fastness on some fashion colors. some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- Some colors may fade in sunlight and chlorinated water.
- Some sunblocks and tanning lotions/sprays may mark or damage swimwear. We recommend applying the products and making sure that your skin is dry already before wearing your swimwear.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear fabric
- To remove trapped sand, gently run fingernails over the dried swimwear fabric.
- Put sunblock BEFORE putting on swimsuits with hardware to avoid certain chemical reactions. Chemical agents in sunblocks may tarnish your hardware.
- After swimming, rinse the hardware under running tap water.
- DO NOT ever use commercial solvents to clean your hardware.
- Wipe the hardware with a cloth until COMPLETELY DRY before drip drying swimsuit.
- DO NOT hang your swimsuit outside under direct sunlight. (Just leave the jeweled bandeau inside the room to dry, NO PLASTICS PLEASE!:)
- Keep your swimsuit in cool dry place once it is completely dry.